93 Sussex Road, Forrestfield WA 6058
ALL OFFER PRESENTED ABOVE $429,000
ALL OFFER PRESENTED ABOVE $429,000 House - Property ID: 966672
GET THE MODERN LIVING IN CHARACTER HOME
Come in behind privacy fence and find a beautiful home with character on a spacious block with all the modern necessities. Upon entry you'll appreciate the timeless class in this renovated character home boasting gourmet kitchen with Hi-Spec Miele appliances, Jarrah floors and led lights in main living area, large bedrooms benefiting from natural lighting.
Features seldom found in modern-day builds.
Call Amit today to find out WHY
Seamlessly blended character with contemporary upgrades and additions, this completely character chic home delivers stylish living, ready for immediate enjoyment. Enjoy entertaining your guests outside on the extra spacious decked patio complete with caf blinds. The massive open plan living area open out to the private garden for kids to play safely and large and easy to maintain outdoor entertainment area. This provides superb flow throughout the home, with the effect of bringing the outside inside.
Don't miss out on this modern 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home situated on a generous 523sqm block. Freshly renovated with new bathrooms and kitchen, complete with solid wooden Jarrah floorboards throughout. This home is bursting with character features and charming street appeal.
Make this your family home, speak to Amit to find out how,
What's inside this treasure box:
• Large Master Bedroom with BIR
• Chef's gourmet kitchen fitted with Granite benchtop with Miele appliances, plenty of cupboard space
• Spacious second and third bedrooms, ornate ceilings
• Newly renovated Bathroom with corner shower, 1200mm vanity with storage space
• Open plan living with separate dining area and modern finishes
• Fourth bedroom / study with large window to outdoor area
• Solid wooden Jarrah floor boards
• Formal lounge with fireplace overlooking secured outdoor kids play area
• Separate Powder room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in Master and Living area
Short walk down the road to Hartfield Park (Golf Club, Tennis Club, Ruby Union Club, Hockey Club and Bowling Club)
1.2 km (3 mins drive) to Hawaiian's Forrestfield Shopping centre
2.2 km (4mins drive) to HillSide Christian College
6.5 km (8 mins drive) to Mazenod College
9.4 km (9 mins drive) to Perth Airport
19.3 km (23 mins drive) to Perth CBD
Note: ***Images are for illustration purposes only***
If location and style are important with no compromise in quality then this character home is not to be missed. Don't Miss out. Speak to Amit today to register your interest.
- Land Size Approx. - 523 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport